Whats the best way to remove seeds from a Pomegranate
You know one question that I’ve been asked a million times? Whats the best way to remove seeds from a Pomegranate. If I have a Pomegranate to hand I’m always delighted to show how it’s done!
So rather than keep demonstrating this technique, I thought I would make a little Youtube video for you guys so that you can try it out the next time you want to juice Pomegranates. I know that Pomegranate juicing can seem like hard work, imagine if you had to pick out all of the seeds by hand! That would take forever…… Fear not, help is at hand to show you how you can deal with those pesky Pomegranates in no more than a couple of minutes so that you can have your super healthy detox drink.
How it’s done
- First you take a large knife and cut your Pomegranate in half.
- Take one half of the Pomegranate and place it in your hand.
- Place a bowl under your hand to catch the Seeds
- With the back of your knife gently tap the skin of the Pomegranate and the seeds will start to fall out on there own.
- Keep tapping until all of the seeds are in the bowl and them move on to the other half of the Pomegranate
- Once all of the seeds are in the bowl, fish out any pieces of that white skin stuff that may of fallen in with the seeds, you don’t want to juice that, it’s very bitter
So there you go, it’s as easy as that and only takes a minute. Have a look at the video below and if you lke the video, please give us a like and if you want to see new videos every Tuesday and Friday, please subscribe to our channel.
Thanks for watching guys!